The OilDoc Academy currently waives the requirement for convalescence, vaccination and test certificates.
However, in your own interest, we welcome you to still meet the requirements of the previous "3G rule" – i.e. have a valid convalescent or vaccination status or current antigen test (max. 24 hours old).
For your protection and that of others, please follow these rules of conduct:
- Do not travel if you have symptoms of illness. Please notify us.
- Wherever possible, keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other participants, the speakers and OilDoc staff.
- Our seminar room will be set up to maintain the required distance.
Please do not change the arrangement of the furniture and move around the room as little as possible.
- The room has a ventilation and exhaust system.
he windows will be opened several times during the event.
- If it is temporarily not possible to observe the distance rule in the seminar room (e.g. practical work with others), it is recommended to wear a face mask. Beyond that, there is no obligation to put on a mask in the training rooms.
- Use the numerous washing facilities for hand cleansing and disinfection.
- Observe the notices in the building. If necessary, they will point out other special features.
You protect yourself, the other participants and the OilDoc staff by following these rules.