Dealing with practice problems and complaints
|Appointment upon request!
||760,00 € + VAT
This seminar is designed for technical consultants and service professionals who not only handle complaints and technical issues but also accept them as a challenge.
The seminar provides you with the necessary tools to develop a particularly high level of customer acceptance. With a variety of case studies, we ensure the highest degree of practicality for you.
- Typical damage to rolling or plain bearings, gearboxes and motors
- Strategies for finding causes
- Problem solving and proactive remedies
- Miscibility and compatibility of lubricating oils
- Increased foaming
- Cavitation and diesel effect
- Varnish, deposits and filter blocks
- Turbidity and unusual discoloration
- Practical examples
- Complaints as a chance
- Professional communication in difficult situations